Welcome to Physio Inq Wetherill Park, your trusted provider of allied health services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in the heart of Wetherill Park.
Did you know Physio Inq Wetherill Park is a registered NDIS provider?
As an NDIS-registered clinic, we can accept all NDIS participants; self-managed, plan managed and NDIA-registered.
Our team of NDIS-registered therapists have years of experience working with individuals with various challenges. We use evidence-based treatments and the latest technology to provide personalised care that meets the unique needs of each participant.
We will create a customised treatment plan bespoke to the individual.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Assessment and treatment on cardiopulmonary conditions
- Assessment and treatment of neurological conditions
- Rehabilitation after injury or surgery
- Pain management
- Strengthening and conditioning exercises
- Falls prevention and balance training
Contact us today to learn more about how our therapists can help you achieve your goals and improve your quality of life.
Appointments can be made online, or alternatively please call our clinic direct on (02) 9604 8233. Our friendly team will be able to assist with any questions you may have.
What types of Physiotherapy does our Wetherill Park clinic offer?
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Dry Needling
- Workers Compensation
- Exercise Physiology
- Dance Physiotherapy
- Functional Employment Assessment